When it comes to creating a healthy, great tasting, low calorie drink, many would say it is impossible, but REZ has put quality ingredients, including plant based Glucosamine and Turmeric, in each drink so every sip you take restores and refreshes your body.
DEMAND MORE FROM YOUR BEVERAGE
You should demand more than just taste and hydration from the beverages you consume... you should demand Great Taste with Benefits!
REZ offers more functionality than any beverage available. Enjoy the benefits of plant-based glucosamine, turmeric, antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and minerals, along with great taste.
Why not delight in the great taste of a clean, beneficial beverage that can be enjoyed any time! You don't need sugar to create taste... REZ has no sugar or caffeine. You should experience the feeling of more energy from the B vitamins. It's VEGAN, NON GMO, GLUTEN FREE and KOSHER. Does all this matter? It should to you! Drink REZ anytime and enjoy Great Taste with Benefits.
WHY SHOULD YOU DRINK REZ?
Great Taste With Benefits
COMPARE OUR NUTRITION PANEL TO ANY OTHER BEVERAGE – Take the REZ Challenge
HOVER TO SEE HIGHLIGHTS
The Functional Beverage
Without proper nutrition, the body will not function as it should. REZ incorporates a blend of nutrients that are geared towards recovery and restoration. We hear about the importance of nutrition everyday, but how many of us can define these nutrients? How many of us know the function(s) of these nutrients? Our ingredients are 100% transparent. Take a look below and understand fully what you are putting into your body.
• Substances that may prevent or delay some types of cell damage
Antioxidants found in REZ:
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin E
• Minerals in your blood and other body fluids that carry an electric charge.
• Lost when you sweat
Electrolytes affect how your body functions in many ways, including:
• The amount of water in your body
• The acidity of your blood (pH)
• Your muscle functions
• Other important processes
Electrolytes found in REZ:
•Substances required by your body to grow and develop normally
• Low levels of certain vitamins, may lead to health problems
Vitamins found in REZ:
• Vitamin B3/Naicin
• Vitamin B5
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D3
• Vitamin E
Minerals are important for your body to stay healthy. Your body uses minerals for many different jobs, including keeping your bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly. Minerals are also important for making enzymes and hormones.
Minerals found in REZ:
• Important for general good health and normal bodily function
Vitamin B5/Pantothenic Acid
• Necessary for making blood cells
• Helps you convert the food you eat into energy
• Benefits the central nervous system in the production of neurotransmitters
• Essential vitamin.
• Required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body.
•Necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
• It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
• The body needs vitamin E to help keep the immune system strong against viruses and bacteria
• Important in the formation of red blood cells
• Helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
• Facilitates the building of bones and keeping them healthy
• Enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat
• About 99% of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth.
• Essential trace mineral necessary for survival
• Found in all body tissues
• Plays a role in making red blood cells, maintaining nerve cells and the immune system
• It also helps the body form collagen and absorb iron, and plays a role in energy production.
• Needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body
• Helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle function
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Keeps the heartbeat steady
• Helps bones remain strong
• Helps adjust blood glucose levels
• Aids in the production of energy and protein.
• Essential trace element that is necessary for the body to function properly.
• Cofactor for many enzymes.
• Involved in amino acid, cholesterol, glucose, and carbohydrate metabolism; reactive oxygen species scavenging; bone formation; reproduction; and immune response.
• Plays a role in blood clotting and hemostasis in conjunction with vitamin K.
• Plays a role in many body functions including transmission of nerve signals, muscle contractions, fluid balance, and various chemical reactions.
• Used by the body to control blood pressure and blood volume
• Needed for proper muscular and nerve functions
• Essential trace element
• The human body does not store excess zinc, it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet
• Needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body
• It is found in several biological systems and reactions
• Needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function
• Patented, NON-GMO, Plant-Based Glucosamine
• Involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
• Helps with arthritic symptoms.
• Major source of curcumin
• Helps in management of oxidative conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, and hyperlipidemia