Enhanced Hydration, Just Add Water
REZ Powder Pack is natural and scientifically formulated with antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, turmeric and plant-based glucosamine. Each pack contains just 1 gram of sugar, 4 carbs, and 15 calories. Hydrate the healthy way, with Great Taste and Benefits.
Keto & Lifestyle Diets
Keto, WW, Plant-Based or just going Natural – REZ has got you covered with the right macros and a flavor you’re going to LOVE!
Portable for Travel
Great for the plane, train, space or where ever your travels take you!
Hangovers & Dehydration
Rehydrate yourself on a hot day or after a long night. REZ has electolyes and everything else you need to restore yourself and get back to feeling your best.
REZ peach iced tea contains 60mg of natural caffeine derived from tea for a 16oz serving, a traditional 8oz cup of coffee contains 95mg.
REZ contains no added caffeine.
Compare our nutritional panel to other iced teas
Mary Finch RDN
This will fit perfectly into any diet my patients are following. I'm blown away by the taste. Just remarkable!
Dr. Kattie Willis
It's amazing how much benefits there are in this thing... and the flavor! It's is probably the best iced tea I've tasted in a long while. Definitely the best all around when you consider how nutrient dense it is per serving.
Aaron Wise RDN
It's not everyday you see a product that is good for the average person while still having the potential to bring benefit no matter how or when it is used. All while tasting great!
• Helps in management of oxidative conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
• Patented, NON-GMO, Plant-Based Glucosamine
• Involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
• Helps with arthritic symptoms.
• Needed for transmission of nerve signals, muscle contractions, fluid balance, and various chemical reactions.
• Antioxidant • Helps keep the immune system strong against viruses and bacteria.
• Important in the formation of red blood cells.
• Used to make energy and protect your cells from damage.
• Also needed for strong bones, reproduction, blood clotting, and a healthy immune system.
• Necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
• Needed for calcium absorption and healthy bones.
• Facilitates reduction of inflammation, modulates cell growth, neuromuscular, immune function, and glucose metabolism.
• Helps your immune system and metabolism function. • Important for wound healing, taste & smell.
• Facilitates the building of bones and keeping them healthy.
• Enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat.
• Helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle function, supports a healthy immune system, keeps the heartbeat steady, adjust blood glucose levels, energy production, and helps bones remain strong.
• Needed for metabolic function, creation of red blood cells, certain hormones, and the fats found in cell membranes and in tissue surrounding nerves.
• Helps the digestive system, skin, and nerves to function.
• Facilitates the creation of antibodies, hemoglobin, maintains normal nerve function, breaks down proteins, helps regulate blood sugar.
• Plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA.
• Aids in iron absorption, works with iron to help the body form red blood cells.
• Important for healthy immune system, blood vessels, nerve function, bone growth, and to help your body use sugar.
When is good time to make a drink with REZ sticks?
You can enjoy the REZ Iced Tea at anytime of day: with breakfast, lunch, dinner, before, during, or after physical activity. It is especially useful after extraneous activities when it comes to rejuvenating the body.
How do you make a drink with REZ sticks?
Making a drink is easy. Simply tear open a stick and pour it directly into 16oz of water, in a cup or bottle. Stir or shake thoroughly for a few seconds, then enjoy!
The beautiful thing about the stick packs, is that you can make your drink to your desired preference. While we suggest 16oz of water, you can use more if you want to have a lighter more subtle experience. Alternatively, you can use less water if you wish to have a more sweet and rich flavor experience.
Single serve plastic bottles are one of the biggest environmental problems today. Even when bottles are separated for recycling, roughly only 10% of them get recycled, the rest are sent off to the landfill. This is one of the main reasons we are converting our brand from plastic single use bottles, to powder packs.
On our production end, the plant that fills the sicks generates 80% of its own electricity with solar energy. Recycled cardboard is used for the box packaging, which is then printed with vegetable-based inks.
We feel it is our corporate responsibility to make this change, and we hope that you take this journey with us!