Updated: Dec 13, 2021
Do you need a hangover cure that actually works? YES
Does coffee cure hangovers? No
Does weed cure hangovers? No.
Does Pedialyte cure hangovers? maybe
Does pickle juice cure hangovers.? Slim chance
How about tomato juice? nah
Is there a Hangover cure drink recipe? Yes, it's called REZ
and don’t even bother with the gross wet socks’ hangover cure.
We all have found ourselves asking these questions in seek of medical advice after a night of heavy alcohol consumption. Stop asking Google all these questions because the solution is following these steps and drinking REZ.
1. Drink water- The second you wake up, you should drink a whole glass of water. Once you are done, drink another glass of water. This always seems to make me feel a little better and instantly relieves that dry or cottonmouth you might have when waking up and feeling like you got hit by a train. Throughout the day you should be drinking plenty of water.
2. Take a shower. Feeling refreshed, and clean makes you feel like you have a little bit of a clean slate. You start the day better than you finished the previous day. Try starting off the shower hot and then change the water to cold. Taking a cold shower, especially after a hot one will increase your circulation and raise your heart rate. This will also help your body get rid of the toxins from the alcohol.
3. Eat a good breakfast. You might want some greasy food like McDonald's breakfast, the diner down the road, or may have no appetite at all but try to resist and eat something healthy. low blood sugar levels are not necessarily the cause of a hangover, they’re often associated with it and can contribute to some hangover symptoms, such as nausea, fatigue, and weakness.
4. Drink a REZ. You already had a glass of water but that is certainly not enough you need to continue to stay hydrated. REZ has lots of added vitamins, and minerals to help replenish what you lost and make you feel better. Electrolytes are also important for a hangover cure and REZ has more electrolytes than any other drink on the market. Alcohol has a diuretic effect meaning it increases the production of urine, leading to a loss of fluids and electrolytes. dehydration causes hangover symptoms, such as increased thirst, fatigue, headache, and dizziness. REZ may alleviate some of those symptoms.
5. Get some sleep. Alcohol can cause sleep disturbances and may be associated with decreased sleep quality and duration for some individuals. Plus, you might not have gone to sleep until 4 am so take an after breakfast, before lunch nap. Waking up after a nap might feel like a new day where you aren’t hungover, and you didn’t drink a whole bottle of tequila the day before.
6. Drink another REZ. If you wake up from your nap and still don’t feel better, drink another REZ. With REZ, the best hangover cure drink, and these 6 steps you should be feeling better and recovered from your hangover. REZ can reduce the symptoms of a hangover. You can order REZ to your house on Thursday and have it shipped to your house for Saturday to prepare for that inevitable hangover. Order on Amazon.
You can also try to avoid a hangover by drinking a REZ the night before, or mixing your drinks with REZ to get those vitamins and electrolytes. The effects of alcohol can be a lot less severe.